The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Combined [Mississauga Hospital/Queensway Health Centre]
||Learning Consultant, Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
||Learning & Organizational Effectiveness
||HR, Vol Resources & Organizational Effectiveness
||Consultant Support (CSS03) - $36.21-42.60
Facilitate staff effectiveness, engagement, and learning through comprehensive experience and knowledge across the Organizational Learning and Development service spectrum. This position reports to the Manager, Learning and Organizational Development (L&OD).
- Assess needs of clients for organizational development and effectiveness.
- Develop curricula, instructional design, lesson plans, evaluations, and assessments for L&OD initiatives at varying organizational scales and via a multitude of learning modalities.
- Provide coaching to staff and leadership as required and appropriate.
- Facilitate and deliver Workshops, Seminars, Presentations, and L&OD interventions.
- Assist with the facilitation, planning, and implementation of organizational change and quality initiatives.
- Provide consultative and facilitative support to organizational committees, task forces, and project teams where significant staff education is required.
Formal Academic Qualifications
- B.Ed. in Adult Education or a Diploma/Certification in Adult Education is required
- In addition, successful completion of a subsequent undergraduate or college diploma is preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in a related Organizational Learning and Development role; preferably within a healthcare environment.
Technical Skills and Abilities
- Consultancy Skills
- Needs Assessment
- Instructional Design
- Project Management
- Education Delivery
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Strong working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Strong working knowledge E-Learning Design and Development
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications required
Enabling Skills and Abilities
- Flexibility and Adaptability to Organizational Change
- Balanced Client and Organizational Orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Detail Orientation to deliverables and communication
- Ability to influence and impact clients
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Acute, Academic, and community multi-site hospital setting.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization's policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted