| Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Trillium Health Partners [Mississauga Hospital][Queensway Health Centre][Credit Valley Hospital]
||Manager, Learning & Development – Full Time (1)
||Learning & Organizational Development
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
Primarily Monday - Friday
37.5 hours a week
The Manager, Learning & Development, will be responsible for the implementation and management of a corporate learning and organizational development strategy which supports the overall strategy direction of the organization. This role will be responsible for managing a team of subject matter experts to identify, organize, create and deliver curriculum using best practices in order to promote an exceptional learning experience across all sites of the organization.
Specifically, the Manager, Learning & Development, will:
- Ensure the optimal management of human, financial and capital resources within the Learning & Development department, based on approved annual targets.
- Support the creation and design of a corporate learning and organizational development strategy as a continuum within the broad human resources organizational strategy.
- Recommend and implement leading, innovative and collaborative models for effective and efficient learning and organizational development across the organization.
- Ensure the project deliverables/outcomes for existing and new initiatives are successfully transitioned to operational customer.
- Provide innovative solutions to increase acceptance and adoption of learning strategies.
- Implement effective measurement tools that will evaluate return on investment.
- Oversee and promote the design and development of e-learning modules to support the educational needs of various stakeholders.
- Recommend and implement a harmonized Learning Management System across the organization.
- Develop a talent management strategy and plan, to attract, develop, retain and promote talent required to support the strategic plan
- Consult on change management best practices to support organizational change and project implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Human Resources, Adult Education, or equivalent, is essential; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of HRIS and Learning Management Systems with exceptional computer literacy.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and build mutually beneficial partnerships with stakeholders and clients.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to propose and negotiate strategies with senior level executives and to work independently with defined objectives and direction.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, facilitation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated success leading project teams.
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.