Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Unit Coordination Assistant
||Temp Part Time
|# of Positions
||Administrative Services (AS02) - $21.47 - 25.37
|Hours of Work/Shifts
- Completion of a clerical/secretarial training program or equivalent education and experience preferably in a health care environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills combined with good problem solving skills when dealing with patients, visitors, families and other hospital staff
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills combined with the knowledge of medical terminology and training in Order Entry
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Positive work and attendance performance essential
- Assists with documentation and communication related to patient admission, care processes, and post-discharge follow-up
- In addition to performing clerical support functions, will assist with other related tasks such as staffing requests and completion of timecards, etc.
- Establishes, implements and maintains effective processes to ensure efficient operation of care centre while on duty
- Other related duties as assigned
Internal employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization's policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted