Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
| Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Combined [Mississauga Hospital/Queensway Health Centre]
||WSIB Administrative Services Associate
||Employee Safety, Health & Wellness
|# of Positions
||HR, Vol Resources & Organizational Effectiveness
||Administrative Services (AS02) - $21.47 - 25.37
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Primarily Monday - Friday
37.5 hours a week
||As a member of the Employee Health Safety & Wellness (EHSW) team, you demonstrate working knowledge and expertise in health and wellness. You will be responsible for providing support to the WSIB Consultant, Safety Specialist and Manager for issues related to WSIB.
- Must have experience with Meditech and Risk Pro
- Previous Parklane experience
- Previous experience with WSIB an asset
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellence in working independently and in a team environment
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills (must have Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Work collaboratively with the WSIB Consultant and EHSW Team
- Responsible for creation of documents for WSIB Consultant, Safety Specialist and Managers as required
- Administrative duties as well as assists with duties as assigned within the department
- Enters data into Parklane and prepares monthly and quarterly reports regarding incident data
- Co-ordinates and manages meetings and cancellations, faxes, scans and linking documents as well place phone calls
- Review WSIB cost statements and complete payroll
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Responsible for maintaining presenting data, paperwork, brochures and developing promotional materials
- Responsible for creating reports and completing forms as required
- Has positive relationships by maintaining ongoing communication with all team members, relevant stakeholders and employees
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.