The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Registered Nurse - Diagnostic Imaging
||Clinical Patient Services(CPS04.2) -$30.17 - 42.85
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
ONA JOB POSTING
- Current Registered Nurse registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario combined with 3 years post graduate nursing experience
- Critical care experience with current certification in BCLS and/or working towards ACLS certification
- Experience in Angiography and Neurosciences preferred
- I.V Access & venous puncture skills required
- Demonstrated excellent patient care skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team
- Highly effective decision making, problem solving and organizational skills combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to think critically & effectively to prioritize emergency situations
- Positive work and attendance record essential
- Provide professional nursing care to a specific group of patients, in accordance with the standards of nursing practice set by the College of Nurses of Ontario and the Trillium Health Centre
- Pre / post Diagnostic Imaging procedure patient monitoring
- Monitoring during interventional procedures
- Must assist the Radiologist in performing all special examinations
- Provide nursing care in all areas of the department which include MRI, Ultrasound, CT, NC / NM and all Diagnostic areas
- Practitioner, consultant and educator for appropriate patient groups and health care team members
- Assist in scheduling patient bookings and screening patients prior to appointment
- Other duties as required
Internal employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre are identified under the French Language Services Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.