| Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Strategy, Quality & Enterprise Risk
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
Primarily Monday - Friday
Site Location: Credit Valley Hospital
Reporting to the Manager of, Decision Support and supporting the Wait Time coordinator, the Wait Time Data Analyst will perform assessment, reporting and communication on the quality of wait time data including but not restricted to wait time and OR data. This position will also collaborate with internal stakeholders on Wait Time and ALC data holdings.
- Oversee and resolve daily data quality issues related to the collection and submission of surgical bookings procedure to Wait Times Information System
- Validate, edit and manually update the cases that did not successfully open or close as per clinical history using Meditech and Surgical scheduling
- Follow up with physician offices and/or OR booking staff to improve the completeness and accuracy of the data including DARTs
- Extract and analyze open cases
- Edit Surgical procedure closed cases as required
- Assist in ensuring that procedure mapping is accurate and up-to-date
- Investigate and resolve complex Message Failure Management (MFM) errors in WTIS (Surgery & DI) and ALC reporting
- Prioritize workload to ensure submission of compliance feedback reports and addressing arising issues
- Assist Wait Time coordinator in reconciling completed cases between surgical (ORM), clinical (Meditech), health records (Winrecs) and wait times (WTIS and iPort) reporting systems
- Assist the Wait Time coordinator in WTIS-ALC error correction and compliance
- Strong Wait Time and surgical information systems knowledge and experience
- 3-5 years experience in healthcare environment
- Knowledge of Hospital computerized/electronic systems ( ORM, Winrecs, Meditech)
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, such as Access and Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and self direction
- Demonstrated ability to be detail and quality oriented
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.