| Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Trillium Health Partners [Mississauga Hospital][Queensway Health Centre][Credit Valley Hospital]
||Recruiter – Full Time (1)
||Consultant Support (CSS02) - $31.16-36.67
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
Primarily Monday - Friday
37.5 hours a week
A self-starter, your primary responsibilities will be the recruitment and selection of staff and physicians. You will also work with your Human Resources colleagues to identify and implement programs and initiatives to support the recruitment objectives of the client groups inclusive of development of recruitment initiatives for targeted educational facilities. You will be responsible for development and implementation of recruitment training sessions and tools. You will report to the Manager of Employee Relations and partner with Human Resources Business Partners and Assistants.
Your expertise in the areas of recruitment and selection processes will contribute to the development, promotion and management of appropriate recruitment strategies to profile job opportunities across Trillium Health Partners. Your strong knowledge base of social media and ability to leverage tools will help to engage and attract passive talent. Your interview and pre-screening skills will help you coordinate with all managers, the interview, follow up and selection processes on perspective candidates and to promote current and future positions at Trillium Health Partners. You will partner with the Human Resources Business Partners supporting strategic recruitment initiatives. You are a dynamic, creative and client focused individual who adjusts quickly and thrives in new and changing environments.
- CHRP completed or in progress
- Understanding and working knowledge of relevant Employee and Labour Legislation including Employment Standards, Ontario Labour Relations Act, Human Rights Code
- Sound knowledge of organizational behaviour and marketing principles is required
- 3-5 years recruitment experience in a health care environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills, good working knowledge of MS Office and HRIS
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team of professionals in an ever-changing, fast paced customer focused environment
- Highly effective interpersonal, consultation and communication skills combined with excellent organizational skills
- Baccalaureate Degree in a related discipline or a certificate in Human Resources Management preferred
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.