Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
| Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Administrative Assistant - Full Time (x1)
||Primary Care, Rehab, Complex Continuing Care and Seniors' Health
|# of Positions
||Administrative Services (AS04) - $25.44- 30.80
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
Primarily Monday - Friday
37.5 hours a week
A high achieving, self-motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated commitment to customer service will excel in this challenging position. The successful candidate must possess the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and be able to disseminate complex information in order to maintain effective working relationships.
- Grade 12 education combined with 2 years of community college secretarial and/or equivalent work-related experience
- Advanced technical skills in Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, MS Project
- Experience and ability in minute-taking, dictation and transcription; well-developed keyboarding skills (50 w.p.m. minimum-accuracy)
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written, combined with a customer-focused approach and ability to handle requests in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
- Proven abilities in preparing, designing and distributing internal/external correspondence, including: reports, presentations, proposals, letters, memos, minutes of meetings, etc.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- High accuracy and attention to detail when performing a wide variety of tasks
- Self-directed individual who possesses initiative combined with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must have a positive work and attendance record
- Must be willing to travel across sites on occasion- home site will be Mississauga Hospital
Internal employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.