Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and sales aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
Are you an enthusiastic, positive and energetic individual with a technical aptitude? If so, Toromont CAT would like you on the team. We are seeking a Reman Coordinator/Parts Counter Person for our Winnipeg Branch to continue trusted relationships with our customers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||Reman Coordinator/Parts Counter Person
- Coordinate the daily functions of the parts operations, including procuring, ordering, backorders, Process email, phone orders and process all core returns and warranty parts (Reman Coordinator)
- parts sales over the counter
- Ensure customer's needs are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Maintain the parts physical and electronic inventory
- Provide on call service on weekends for emergency parts orders and all other required functions of the parts operations as necessary
- Provide on call service on weekends for emergency parts operations as necessary
- Participate in safe work and environmentally sound behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) and best practices
- Post secondary education and 3+ years experience on a heavy equipment or truck parts counter/inside sales
- Technical/mechanical aptitude and/or licenced/background in heavy equipment / truck equipment
- Customer centric with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Self starter, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency
- Computer and systems literate with proficiencies with DBS, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, or experience with CAT parts operations or similar systems would be an asset
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
- Must have a valid driver's license with a current and clean driver’s abstract
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.