Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We are seeking a customer centric Product Support Sales Representative, Vale to establish, qualify and maintain contact with our Vale Mine Sites in the Sudbury Region to increase sales of parts and service solutions through technical expertise and exceptional relationship and territory management.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||Product Support Sales Representative, Vale (PSSR)
||Product Support Marketing Sales Manager
- Represent Toromont CAT to promote and increase parts sales, exchange components and provide customer support to secure agreements for the Vale mines in the Sudbury basin
- Assist in development of programs to achieve objectives aligned with the department to support Vale Sudbury based mines
- Assist and build marketing plans, prospecting plans and closing strategies for new business
- Conduct presentations to promote CAT parts and service through our service facilities
- Collaborate with customers to reduce the operating cost of their Caterpillar fleet through Repair before Failure, Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance (Planned Component Replacement and Contamination Control)
- Develop and implement a yearly territory plan aligned with regional and corporate objectives
- Keep Vale current on new products and offerings from Caterpillar
- Monitor any competitive literature or advertising to ensure our customers receive the fairest price possible
- Participate in safe and environmentally sound work behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) and best practices
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus and/ or 5+ years experience in parts sales
- Demonstrated technical/mechanical aptitude and knowledge of service and maintenance agreements and the sales process
- Results driven and enthusiastic for consistently providing exceptional customer service and territory management
- Strong planning, analytical and negotiating skills with the ability to recommend and influence effective solutions and decision making
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills with strong business acumen and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities and aggressive deadlines
- A self motivated team player with a relationship building capacity and experience in diverse cross functional groups
- Must be willing and able to travel and work flexible hours in support of business needs
- A valid driver's licence and clean driver's abstract
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.