Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
If you have a positive attitude, effective communication and provide superior customer service, Toromont CAT wants you on the their team! We are seeking a Parts Person on the Concord Team to continue building strong customer relationships.
NOTE: This is an afternoon shift (3:30pm-12:00am)
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||Parts Person - Level 1
- Coordinate incoming freight, stock transfers, stock replenishment and fill customer back-orders
- Operate forklift to load and unload products from the trucks
- Ensure customer’s needs are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Process parts requisitions, core returns and warranty parts in a prompt manner
- Maintain the physical and electronic parts inventory
- Support rotational and on-call service on weekends for emergency parts orders
- Promote and participate in safe workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/ Programs and best practices
- Post Secondary Education or relevant experience in a warehouse environment
- Mechanical aptitude or background in automotive/heavy equipment preferred
- Effective communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Self starter with strong initiative and a continuous improvement mindset
- Customer centric with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity
- A team player with solid business acumen and a sense of urgency
- Adaptable to consistently changing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- A Forklift License would be an asset (successful candidates will be obligated to complete an on-site forklift training program)
- Willing and able to work in a rotating shift environment (including afternoon shifts and weekends)
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.