Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
||Our Truck Technicians are critical to the business and what make Toromont CAT a trusted service provider for truck and coach repairs. We need the best on our team! If you have a positive attitude and strong business acumen, we are looking for you.
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
||Truck and Coach Technician
- Proactively and responsively maintain positive customer relations at all times
- Repair Caterpillar truck and coach diesel engines and equipment for our customers in a timely and economical manner
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical and electronic problems on all makes of truck chassis using Caterpillar testing equipment
- Repair Caterpillar diesel engines and equipment within the established standards
- Prepare service reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Participate in safe and healthy work behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy Program and best practices
- Must possess a valid Truck and Coach Technician Licence (310T), with a minimum of 3 years experience in truck, chassis and coach repair and service
- Proven mechanical, electrical and electronics diagnostic/analytical skills with tremendous attention to detail
- Customer centric with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Focused, self-motivated and diligent in fast-paced environment to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong initiative as a team player able to work flexible hours in support of business needs
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of CAT E.T., SIS & DBS or other systems
- Must possess valid Ontario Driver’s Licence with a clean driver’s abstract
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.