Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and sales aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
Are you an experienced sales professional with an interest in electric power? Toromont CAT is seeking an Account Manager for our Rental Business to act as a trusted advisor and continue developing strong customer relationships to meet company objectives. If you have a proven track record of securing new business and provide exceptional customer service, we would like you on our Power Systems Team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||Rental Account Manager
||Electric Power Rental Manager
Interface, as a trusted advisor with Toromont CAT Rental customers exemplifying behaviours that reflect our culture and values to ensure Toromont CAT is the first dealer of choice and perform on call duties on a rotational basis
Maintain and enhance our customer relationships through regular sales calls and engage internal teams as required for the development and execution of business aligned with personal and company goals
Manage annual revenue and profitability targets within the Southwestern Ontario Region by developing focused strategies for new and key accounts
Plan, budget and implement service related programs to promote products
Prepare quotes, pricing and technical submissions and respond to customer needs in timely manner to resolve any issues
Utilize all resources to ensure Toromont CAT remains competitive in all market conditions by planning and evaluating economic trends and developing growth opportunities
Develop territory/business plans and submit weekly, quarterly and yearly planning and reporting by utilizing Saleslink, IMACS, Quotelog and other internal tools to administer financial aspects of the business
Prepare and conduct customer information sessions including lunch and learns, customer events and new product demonstrations, etc.
Attend internal and external training and development programs including technical, product, sales training as well as industry association events
Participate in safe and environmentally sound work behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) and best practices
- Post Secondary Education or 5+ years equivalent sales experience/and or rental industry experience
- Electric Power Systems product knowledge and experience with generator sets
- Technical aptitude and proven track record of using multiple resources to close new business and deliver excellence
- Proficient in setting sales budgets, sales planning and pipeline management
- Demonstrated customer focus, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Exceptional presentation and creative marketing aptitude with enhanced listening skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and established capacity to build trusted relationships and network
- Solid business and financial acumen with knowledge of systems, proficiencies with CRMs
- Results driven, innovative, organized with proven understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Adaptable and able to prioritize in a constantly changing and fast paced environment with multiple requirements
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to recommend and influence effective decision making
- A self motivated team player with a relationship building capacity and experience in diverse cross functional groups at all levels
- Must be willing and able to travel and work flexible hours in support of business needs
- Valid Driver's Licence and clean driver's abstract
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.