Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and sales aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service representative with a technical aptitude who is looking to jump start a career as a sales professional. Our Parts Counter Person plays a vital role in sales and service at our Brandon Branch and is the key customer contact for advising and distributing parts and providing superior service.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||Parts Counter Person
||Product Support Manager
Responsible for the daily functions of Parts Operations including procuring, ordering, backorders, core processing, picking and coordinating delivery of parts for internal and external customers
- Process email, phone orders and parts sales over the counter
- Ensure parts return policies are implemented properly and advise customers of such policies at point of sale
- Process COD, cash sale transactions and parts credits as required
- Assist in the maintenance of parts physical and electronic inventories
- Review and respond to daily parts reports
- Actively promote the benefits of Parts Store within our customer base
- Administer monthly parts warranty paperwork
- Ensure customer's needs are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Process all core returns and warranty parts
- Provide on call service on weekends for emergency parts operations as necessary
Provide all required functions of the parts operation as necessary
- Participate in safe work and environmentally sound behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) and best practices
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.