Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and sales aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We are seeking a Corporate Mining Repair Options Analyst with solid industry knowledge and strong business acumen. In this position you will travel and work underground from time to time. If you are looking for excellent benefits and enjoying working closely with customers we urge you to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||To Be Determined
||Corporate Mining Repair Options Analyst
||Corporate Mining Product Support Manager
- Review and update Caterpillar Repair Options Builder files aligned with Toromont’s risk profile, remanufactured products, customer specific site applications and mining equipment repair strategies
- Assist in the development of MARC quotations based on application specific information using the Toromont versions of the model specific repair options
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to develop mining product certified rebuild programs
- Assist the Corporate Mining Parts Analyst with parts projects for application and site specific needs
- Work with Branch Product Support Teams on the implementation of standardize jobs to leverage workorder efficiencies through accurate parts and labour data from the Toromont Mining Repair Options
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound, healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/ Programs and best practices
Post Secondary Education with a technical focus and a minimum of 5 years experience in the industry
Underground and surface mining experience in a parts or service position with a mechanical background and basic machine systems knowledge
Basic understanding of underground and surface mining processes and maintenance and repair contract (MARC) knowledge
Effective communication skills to effectively interact across all levels of the organization and customers
Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with a high sense of urgency
Solid business and financial acumen with advanced understanding of business principles, company policies and objectives
Solution focused and customer centric with effective interpersonal skills
Self-motivated and adaptable to changing and multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications (CAT Applications: DBS, SIS, PSel, Builder would be an asset)
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.