Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
Are you a professional, enthusiastic, positive and energetic individual with a commitment to customer service? If so, Toromont CAT would like you on the team. We are seeking a Receptionist/Administrator who will play an important part in the Brandon Branch as the first point of contact with our valued customers and guests.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||Product Support Manager
- Maintain service history within Service Scheduler
- Monitor work-in-progress reports with Project Managers, Customer Support Supervisors and Technicians to manage company objectives
- Ensure internal and external customer requirements are executed in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Provide efficient, courteous and professional distribution of calls
- Greet and direct customers and visitors to the appropriate business unit/individual
- Process the incoming and outgoing mail including distribution
- Manage accounts payable, invoice coding, data entry and filing
- Administer accounts receivable cheque coding and recording
- Order supplies and coordinate the receiving and distribution of them
- Process all time cards and assist with other requests as required
- Administer on-boarding packages and orientation to new employees Manage and maintain contractor safety policy, WHMIS, MSDS Data sheets and other safety materials as required
- Participate in safe work and environmentally sound behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) and best practices
- Post Secondary Education and a minimum of 2 years experience in a reception or administrator role with a focus on customer service/industrial retail environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with a friendly and polished telephone manner
- Customer centric with proven initiative, problem solving, attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Results driven and adaptable to changing priorities and schedules
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook proficiencies at an intermediate level
- Knowledge of CAT E.T., SIS & DBS would be an asset
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.