Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and sales aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
Are you interested in a progressive career with a leading employer? We are seeking an DismantlerYard Person for our Barrie Branch, so if you are customer centric and organized, Toromont CAT would like you on the team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please!
||Product Support Manager
- Dismantle machine components, ensure all parts are clean, inspected and evaluated for resale
- Ensure yard security
- Manage inventory by entering parts with locations into DBS
- Organize, track and file the same documents in a timely manner
- Assist with other tasks as required including minor repairs to building, snow removal and steam cleaning of equipment
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support if Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/ Programs and best practices
Post Secondary Education with 2+ years experience with warehouse parts/materials
Mechanical aptitude or background in automotive/heavy equipment preferred
Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Customer centric with attention to detail and sense of urgency with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to effectively adapt and prioritize multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Self starter, independent and a team player with strong initiative and focus on continuous improvement
Computer and systems literate with proficiencies with Excel, AS 400, Microsoft Office
- Must have a current/valid driver's licence
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.