Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
If you have a winning attitude and strong business acumen, Toromont CAT would like you on their team. We are seeking a proven leader with experience in the heavy equipment industry to manage the integrity and profitability and ongoing improvements in the Windsor Branch to enhance customer satisfaction.
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and sales aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
||Product Support Manager
- Manage all branch parts and service objectives and ensure they are met
- Provide administrative and policy guidance to direct reports on Toromont and Caterpillar policies
- Lead a high level of customer focus and maintain trusted relationships
- Review and monitor operational expenses and financial reports
- Develop, implement and manage improvements in all aspects of product support
- Lead, inspire and coach employees to achieve personal and corporate objectives
- Actively pursue business in the territory to support equipment, parts and service
- Collaborate and work closely with Sales Teams
- Work with a sense of urgency and foster a team environment to encourage growth
- Promote and participate in safe and healthy work behaviours and practices at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) objectives and best practices
- Post Secondary Education with a minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial/supervisory position in a related industry
- Strong technical aptitude with a solid knowledge of the heavy equipment industry and products
- Customer centric with proven leadership, coaching, mentoring and people development skills
- Solid business acumen with the ability to oversee financial operations
- Experienced with planning and budgeting with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills to deal with customers and all levels of employees, including Senior Executives and Regional General Managers
- Solid understanding of Caterpillar and Toromont operating policies and procedures
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, DBS and SIS
- Willing and able to travel and possess a valid Driver’s Licence and clean driver’s abstract
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.