Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Our Technicians are critical to the business and what make Toromont CAT a trusted dealer in heavy equipment, truck and coach. With the right Technicians in place our team functions like a well oiled machine, so we need the best on our team!
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please!
- Diagnose mechanical problems using Caterpillar, AGCO and Lexion testing equipment
- Prepare accurate service reports and possess a working knowledge of Caterpillar, AGCO and Lexion products and systems
- Repair Caterpillar, AGCO and Lexion machines within established time standards while maintaining quality workmanship
- Maintain good customer relations through effective communication
- Participate in safe and healthy work behaviours and practices at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy Program and best practices
- Post Secondary Education with 2-3 working experience in the agriculture industry
- Must be Certified Technician, with a preference of Interprovincial Agricultural Equipment Technician Certificate (consideration will be given to those candidates who are registered in the Provincial Agricultural Equipment Apprentice Program)
- Basic knowledge of cutting, welding and fabrication
- Must be able to read and understand prints, drawings and technical bulletins
- Customer centric with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused, self-motivated and organized with superior attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills with a solid knowledge of service screen systems and experience with CAT E.T., SIS, DBS would be an asset
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.