Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Are you seeking a career with a great employer and can put your technical aptitude in high gear? If so, Toromont CAT would like you on their team. This career opportunity will expand your knowledge, while earning recognition for a job well done.
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and sales aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
Our key to success is hiring the best!
||Field Service Technician
||Field Service Supervisor
- Undertake field service assignments throughout the Winnipeg Branch and surrounding areas
- Diagnose mechanical problems using Caterpillar testing equipment
- Repair Caterpillar forestry, construction, mining & earthmoving equipment within the established time standards
- Prepare accurate service reports and service documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain good customer relations
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviors and objectives at all times in support if Toromont’s
- Must be a Certified Mechanic with a minimum of 5 years experience in the repair and service of heavy equipment.
- Must possess diverse knowledge of Caterpillar products and systems.
- Must be able to read and understand prints, drawings and technical bulletins.
- Knowledge and mechanics of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Proven ability to complete repairs/service within established time guidelines in a busy, fast-paced enviroment.
- Customer centric with excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with strong business acumen.
- Flexible team player with initiative and willing to work on-call hours in support of business needs.
- Focused, energetic, self-motivated and organized with superior attention to detail.
- Knowlege of CAT E.T. and SIS and other computer programs.
- Knowledge of competitors’ equipment would be an asset.
- Willing and able to travel to various locations in Ontario.
- Must possess/provide a valid Ontario Driver’s Licence with a clean driver’s abstract.
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.