Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
We are seeking a MARKETING ANALYST for our Brampton Location.
TOROMONT POWER SYSTEMS, one of the world’s largest Caterpillar dealerships by revenue and geographic territory, with a network of 36 branches in Ontario, Manitoba, Newfoundland and selected regions of Labrador and Nunavut, has become an industry leader in the supply and servicing of generators and electric power, rental generators, marine engines and industrial engines.
The successful candidate will have a University Marketing Degree and 2 years relevant industry experience. It's a must to have good communication, organizational and time management skills. In addition, if you are a customer centric individual with the ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities and aggressive deadlines, you are a self-motivated team player with high integrity, have experience collaborating in diverse cross functional groups and are highly proficient with Microsoft Office, focused on Excel – this may be the career for you!
Our key to success is hiring the best!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
||Power Systems Brampton
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing, monitoring and analyzing marketing for the Power Systems Team providing support to our Electric Power, Marine and Industrial Divisions in the sales, rental and product support functions. The Marketing Analyst will assist the Marketing Manager and Industry Managers in analyzing data for marketing opportunities including focus on sales efforts, cost and time reduction and segment coverage.
- Create, implement and monitor advertising, promotion and marketing campaigns and activities for Power Systems.
- Support and analyze marketing campaigns using the following techniques: website, email marketing, e-newsletters, online advertising, content marketing, search marketing and social networking.
- Maintain and update customer account information as well as back up to Sales Link Administrator
- Develop and maintain promotional packages for National and Focus Programs
- Locate leads from external on-line databases/applications (MERX, Biddingo, CMD)
- Identify prospects, new customers and qualify leads via direct mail programs and telephone calls
- Prepare monthly market analysis and provide branch notifications to our sales team and plant shutdowns for our rental team
- Focus product support sales efforts through the Cat Financial Commercial Account
- Assist with the development and improvement of our external website (www.toromontpowersystems.com), e-newsletters and social media development.
- Develop landing pages and microsites to support solution specific campaigns and work with the Marketing Team to incorporate and optimize content to increase visitor traffic as well as map out an online strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives to determine optimal branding and evolve strategic plans
- Monitor, measure and optimize campaigns to increase conversion rates, drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Analyze website traffic from all marketing sources, identify customer segments and understand visitor paths
- Conduct market research, analyze competitors marketing, determine brand perceptions and understand customer needs
- Participate in safe work and environmentally sound behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) and best practices
- Must possess a University Degree in Marketing with 2+ years experience in a marketing capacity
- Knowledge and experience with the fundamentals of Marketing and Social Media
- Strong communication and organizational skills with effective time management and attention to detail
- Customer centric with the ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities and aggressive deadlines
- A self-motivated team player with high integrity and experience in diverse cross functional groups
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.