Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this position and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone who might be interested in this position.
Toromont CAT has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Toromont CAT also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
We are seeking a positive and professional Warehouse Parts Person with effective communication and organizational skills to provide superior service to Toromont CAT customers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
||Warehouse Parts Person
- Sustain daily warehouse operation in the branch, including picking orders, shipping/receiving, customer service, stock replenishment, physical counts, customer credits and filling back orders
- Ensure that customer’s needs are met in a prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Process parts requisitions, core returns and warranty parts in a timely manner
- Maintain the physical and electronic parts inventory
- Conduct building and warehouse housekeeping
- Safely operate lift trucks
- Provide on-call service on weekends for emergency parts orders
- Participate in safe workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/ Programs and best practices
- Post Secondary Education and 2+ years experience in a warehouse environment and forklift experience
- Mechanical aptitude or background in automotive/heavy equipment preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulic hose building would be an asset
- Effective communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Customer centric team player with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity
- Self starter with strong initiative and a continuous improvement mindset
- Sense of urgency and adaptable to consistently changing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Willing and able to work in a rotating shift environment (including weekends)
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
Toromont CAT is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.