If you are interested in this job please click Apply Now! Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Accounts Receivable Specialist
||To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of customer accounts. Provide direct assistance in the proper accounting for Company's independent distributor transactions.
* Research short pays and deductions and process adjustments as necessary
* Reconciliation of accounts and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
* Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
* Investigate and resolve customer queries
* Communicating with customers via phone, email, or personally
* Assist with the monthly close process as directed by supervisor
* Up to 50% of time dedicated to support of distributor accounting process and includes but not limited
Assistance in weekly and period close
Research and resolve independent distributor statement issues
* Develope ad-hoc reports and/or queries to customer business trends or respond to information
requests from other departments.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be comfortable with communicating professionally with peers and customers.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data analysis tools and techniques.
* Ability to perform queries on large amounts of data using system tools.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data (e.g. quiries) and synthesize results in a
clear and concise manner.
* Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
1-4 years accounting experience.
Food industry and manufacturing experience a plus.