Looking for a great place to work where your contributions are valued and you can help make a difference in a city of vibrant communities?
This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of BC's top employers for six consecutive years and to contribute to the exciting evolution of the City of Surrey!
||Cityworks Analyst (Application Analyst 2)
||Full Time Regular
||Union - CUPE Local 402
||It’s no secret that the City of Surrey is growing at a rapid rate. With over 1000 new residents a month coming to live in this vibrant City, the opportunities are immense in our GIS Section. The Cityworks Analyst will add valuable skills and expertise to maintain and deliver business solutions to our Cityworks, Assetworks, and mobility applications. Working in a cross-functional team environment we are looking to add this key player to our team of passionate, knowledgeable, and innovative multidisciplinary professionals. If you are interested in a career that offers challenge and growth, we encourage you to keep reading.
- Using your technical expertise in Cityworks, web applications, ArcGIS Server, and ESRI products and knowledge of XML, JSON, and REST you will provide critical analysis and connect the dots to solutions and streamline information for the management team.
- You are a “big picture” thinker and have the ability to understand how decisions impact the organization.
- You will maintain and continue to grow the asset management systems, support key projects, and capital asset initiatives.
- You will use your customer relationship management skills to develop and maintain relationships with key stake holders and internal staff.
- You will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats and switch gears to constantly changing priorities.
- You embrace new opportunities for growth and thrive working within a multidisciplinary team environment.
||To be considered you will have a one of the following qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree in an acceptable related discipline from a discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution, plus 3 years of directly related and relevant experience.
A Diploma in an acceptable related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution, plus 5 years of directly related and relevant experience.
Completion of technical courses in the field plus 7 years of directly related and relevant experience.
A minimum of 1 years’ experience at the Analyst level is required.
Directly related experience in with Cityworks in a municipal environment is considered a strong asset.
||Effective February 2014, City Hall will be moving to a new state-of-the-art facility located in North Surrey (King George and 104th area). Surrey's New City Hall (NCH) is part of the Build Surrey program, designed to make Surrey an even more exciting place to live and work, and to position the city for growth over the next decade. NCH will act as a catalyst to stimulate job creation in the city and will be easily accessible to residents and businesses.
||This position requires completion of criminal record check.
Integrity - Service - Teamwork - Innovation - Community
Click Apply to Job if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.