Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Supply Chain Specialist
The Supply Chain Specialist is a member of the Supply Chain Team. The Supply Chain Specialists primary responsibility is to ensure Raw Materials are readily available for SunRype’s production.
Specifically, responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with Buyers to develop in-bound supply strategies
- Utilize MRP System to plan purchases, and identify supply constraints
- Maintain supplier relationships and ensure consistent delivery performance
- Meet or exceed cost, quality and service objectives
- Manage inventory levels and obsolescence
- Monitor vendor performance and report non-compliance
- Issue PO’s and PO releases with accuracy.
- Maintain vendor and item database records within ERP system.
- Manage inbound logistics and warehousing for specific commodities.
- Ensure compliance to import regulations
- Support transitions and new product introductions
- Review and recommend inbound Supply Chain process improvements
- Identify and manage inbound Logistics risks
Ideally, candidates should possess:
- Business or Supply Chain related Diploma preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain experience in CPG environment,
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- APICS Certification or equivalent is desired
- Knowledge of import, export customs processes and requirements
- Knowledge of domestic and international logistics
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Motivated, focused and accountable for results
|Application End Date
||British Columbia [BC]