Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this position provides direction and support at the Company’s Kelowna facility.
- Confer with management and the maintenance planner to plan preventative maintenance activities and to execute scheduled inspections and major overhauls in coordination with other operating activities to enhance plant operations
- Create a safe and supportive work environment where employees are motivated to perform with specified targets.
- Continually evaluate employee skills and training requirements to improve work quality and safety
- Key resource in the development, implementation, directing and monitoring of safe work policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in operational processes, able to assist in safe and efficient operating protocols
- Prepare recommendations for major repair, replacement, upgrade and new processes.
- Provide technical support in production to deliver results, which will increase customer service levels.
- 5 – 10 years supervisory experience in a maintenance environment
- Journeyman TQ Electrician, Red Seal, and/or an equivalent is a must
- Strong maintenance knowledge: maintenance and reliability concepts, processes and methodologies.
- Effective negotiation and management of budgets.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and ability to work and present effectively within groups.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Professional Suite, MS Project, Visio, and Auto CAD.
||British Columbia [BC]