Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Customer Development Manager
Primary responsibility will be to deliver growth by directly managing all sales functions related to the national distribution of select SunRype branded food and beverage products within their customer portfolio. This position will reside in Markham, Ontario, Canada and reports to the VP Sales – Canada, National and East Regional Accounts.
Develop and implement sound sales and execution plans to deliver profitable growth from breadth of distribution in the national CPG channel.
Responsible for management and key customer contact for select customers. i.e. Metro Ontario, Sobey’s Ontario & Target
Develop a thorough understanding of SunRype and our company policies; the SunRype brand, our products and key go to market strategies.
Provide strong leadership to a cross-functional team in order to meet or exceed customer’s service expectations.
Work with Trade Marketing to optimize, track and manage all aspects of customer selling expenses to deliver sales targets within a defined customer base.
Liaise with SunRype marketing dept. to develop and execute key Trade marketing programs to increase distribution and sales.
Produce accurate monthly forecasted sales for production purposes.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or related field
- 3-5 years recent, related, key account management experience in the CPG and the Food & Beverage Industry.
- Confident self-starter sales leader with a strong track record of success with key retailers.
- Strong business acumen and fact based selling skills
- Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong planning, forecasting and analytical skills
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement. Initiates business development. An Innovator.
- Passionate and personally invested in the success of the business
- Motivated, focused and accountable for results
- Strong computer literacy with MS Office, AC Nielsen, etc.