Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Join our maintenance team as an Electrician. Your high level of initiative as well as your excellent troubleshooting, communication and analytical skills will be a great fit in our fast-paced production environment. You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of food & beverage processing and production machinery, installation of new equipment, and modification of existing equipment. Shift work will be required.
As an Electrician, you will be required to repair, maintain and install electrical equipment and electrical wiring in accordance to the Canadian Electrical Code.
Candidates will require:
- Electrician BC TQ or IP Standard
- Allen-Bradley programming experience
- Experience working on transformers, electric motors, electrical control and industrial electronics
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work shift work
- Above average attendance
||British Columbia [BC]