Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Starkey Hearing Technologies
||Retail Marketing Account Assistant
||As a Retail Marketing Account Assistant, you would be responsible for assisting the Retail Marketing Account Executives on projects related to marketing activities for Starkey customers. Your vital assistance may include any or all of the following activities: initiating jobs with internal project managers for creative production of marketing materials, preparing demographic reports, ordering marketing collateral, updating customer files, maintaining marketing assets files, collecting and preparing campaign results and reports, and various administrative tasks.
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing degree preferred
- Experience: Up to one year of experience working in a business/office environment or marketing related internship
- Microsoft Office suite of programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of creative production process
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Organized and detail oriented nature
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
||Regular - Full Time
||United States [US]
||6425 Flying Cloud Drive
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.