Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Starkey Hearing Technologies
||.Net Sitecore Developer
||The Senior .NET Sitecore Developer will be responsible for helping to plan, design, develop, test, debug, and deploy applications using the .NET framework and SQL Server technologies.
Key activities will include the building and maintaining internal and external-facing web applications. The Senior .NET Sitecore Developer will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing web-based systems that improve overall consumer and customer experience.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience required
- 3 to 5 years plus demonstrated experience designing, developing and managing the deployment of Microsoft .Net based software solutions required
- 3 to 5 years hands on programming experience in Microsoft C#.Net (v2.0 – v3.5), ASP .Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio, XML, DHTML, HTML, HTTP Protocol, Java script, and Web Services REQUIRED
- Experience working on websites is required (customer facing sites, intranet sites, extranet sites or ecommerce type web sites)
- Ability and willingness to maintain source code
- Sitecore CMS Certification and minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience required working on Sitecore based solutions
Skills & Abilities
- Proactive, self starter
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong analytical problem solver
- Strong time management skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Active listener
||Regular - Full Time
||United States [US]
||6425 Flying Cloud Drive
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.