Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Starkey Hearing Technologies
||Customer Service Representative
||The Customer Service Department at Starkey Hearing Technologies strives to provide the highest quality service to our worldwide customers. Our mission is to serve our customers better than anyone else by forming a solid foundation of trust with both our internal and external customers. Starkey Customer Service is a best in class team that fosters new ideas to continually improve the customer experience.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for engaging with customers to process sales orders and respond to customer requests in a fast-paced environment. Our comprehensive training program provides the technical knowledge to consult with our customers to ensure product requests meet patient needs. Candidates must be service oriented with a positive attitude along with a proven record of commitment and accountability in previous roles or experiences. This is an ideal position for a career minded Customer Service professional or someone looking to gain experience for other positions within Starkey.
Hours 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 year customer service experience or college degree preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to pickup technical product knowledge
- Professionalism in appearance, demeanor, and communication
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve conflict
- Team player with a desire to exceed customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate in a team environment
- Previous experience where attention to detail is needed for job success
- Strong computer foundation with ability to multi-task between numerous applications
- Proven ability to work in a changing environment
- Proven demonstration of exceeding customer expectations in a fast-paced environment.
||Regular - Full Time
||United States [US]
||6425 Flying Cloud Drive
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.