Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Starkey Hearing Technologies
||Manager of Firmware Engineering
||Would you like to use your talents in a Manager of Firmware Engineering opportunity, innovating products that change the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you!
Starkey Hearing Technologies is headquartered on a 47+ acre campus located in Eden Prairie, MN rewarding employees with beautiful, on-site walking trails. But that’s not all Starkey has two cafés with outdoor terraces, four weeks PTO, excellent medical and dental coverage, 401K, ESOP, community involvement and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gif of hearing and has donated more than 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2013, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields with at least fifteen years of relevant work experience or Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields with at least ten years of relevant work experience
- Domain knowledge of one or more of the following is required,
- Firmware development on digital signal processors and micro-controllers
- Digital Signal Processing
- Wireless and wired communication and related protocols
Skills & Abilities
- Communicate clearly, transparently, and openly.
- Apply a healthy combination of taking risks and playing it safe.
- Make timely decisions and realize not every decision will be the right decision.
- Embrace change and realize with change there is risk, but "no change" is not an option.
- Embrace continuous improvement.
- Realize individuals achieve their best when they feel ownership of a task and feel trusted.
- Realize his/her success is reflected in the success and growth of the team members and effective collaboration with others throughout the organization.
||Regular - Full Time
||United States [US]
||6425 Flying Cloud Drive
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.