||Silverado Memory Care Community
Silverado Senior Living.
Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Senior Living – Scottsdale is currently seeking full and part time Housekeeping Associates to join our plant operations team! These position will include regular weekend and holiday shifts.
Housekeeping responsibilities will include:
- Clean rooms and common areas as assigned which includes duties such as: vacuuming, mopping, trash collecting, dusting, bathrooms, etc.
- Perform deep cleaning and pest control as assigned.
- Disinfects and washes wheelchairs, beds, and trash cans as scheduled.
- Clean accidental spills and carry out cleaning tasks other than daily routine.
Candidate of choice will have the following skills and background:
- Must have previous experience working as a Housekeeping Aide.
- Must be able to lift and transfer 50 pounds.
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for its full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
We invite you to apply in person to 9410 E. Thunderbird, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.