Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager to join our growing Hospice care team in San Diego (North San Diego County).
Our Registered Nurse Case Managers enjoy a dynamic environment that focuses on quality end-of-life care delivery.
General responsibilities include:
- Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients ensuring all services needed are identified and met while working closely with the Interdisciplinary Group, patient, family and attending physician.
- Responsible for the coordination of care for the patient and family, providing skilled and palliative care for the remainder of patient’s life.
- Provide comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
- Provide field supervision to LVN’s and Home Health Aides assigned to your patients.
Ideal candidate background includes:
- At least 1 year of acute care experience. Must possess a strong foundation in patient assessment skills. Previous hospice or home health experience is a plus
- Registered Nurse with valid state license.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, reliable transportation and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Ideal candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for Hospice.
- Spanish speaking skills strongly preferred
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our nurses. Silverado Hospice provides a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick time paired with an excellent compensation package!
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.