Silverado At Home.
Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado At Home provides care for those with memory needs such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia in the settings of their choice.
We are currently hiring Certified Nurse Assistants to serve as Personal Attendants for cases throughout the Dallas area. Candidates of choice must be available to work weekdays AND weekends AND some holidays; All shifts are available including weekend and live-in schedules.
As a One-on-One Personal Attendant, you will actively engage clients in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
You will assist clients with the following:
- Activity engagement
- Personal care
- Medication preparation and reminders
- Transportation to appointments and outings
- Assistance with meals and light housecleaning
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers and other safety assurance
Candidates of choice will have the following skills:
- Certified Nurse Assistant and one year of experience working with individuals who have Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Valid Driver’s License, Automobile Insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
We invite you to visit our website at www.silveradosenior.com/greatjobs to submit your resume. You may also email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.