Come Make A Difference With Silverado At Home!
Silverado At Home is presently seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our team.
Staffing Coordinator Job Responsibilities Include:
- Understands and practices the mission, principles and values of Silverado.
- Manages the scheduling function of Silverado At Home.
- Maintains a database of care companions and is familiar with schedule availability and preferences.
- Responds in a timely and creative manner to emergent scheduling needs.
- Understands client needs and makes appropriate client care companion matches.
- Provides all necessary client information, including directions to homes, to care care companions.
- Develops excellent rapport and relations with care companion, in house and community staff.
- Handles incoming telephone calls, including inquiries, in a professional and effective manner.
- Assists with billing and payroll functions as indicated.
- Assists with all office functions, including filing, marketing, receiving and distributing mail, preparing mailers and other various projects.
- Assists in preparing new hire orientations.
- Confirm all care companion schedules for the upcoming week.
- Schedule care companion coaching sessions for the Staff Developer.
- At least one year experience working with and maintaining schedules
- Must be excellent at multi-tasking, attention to detail and have the ability to follow through
- Has strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize projects with ease
- Strong customer service are persuasive skills are a must
- Must have the ability to retain large amounts of information
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.