Silverado Hospice. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is currently seeking dynamic Outside Sales Representatives with hospice sales experience to join our San Diego Hospice sales team. In this exciting role, you will market our Hospice services to industry professionals, the community, and individuals and/or families in a manner that illustrates and reflects the quality of Silverado care.
Hospice Liaison responsibilities include:
• Conduct outside sales calls to potential and existing referral sources on behalf of Silverado Hospice, meeting sales quota and conversion ratio requirements.
• Promote and position Silverado’s programs and services to medical professional, civic, and community through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects Silverado’ quality of care and value. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, driven by meeting and exceeding sales goals and quotas.
General background will include:
• Proven ability to manage a sales territory and contact database.
• Proven ability to generate and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
• Several years outside sales experience in the healthcare environment.
• Strong time management skills
This is a full time position during the day shift.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Hospice Sales Liaisons! Silverado Hospice offers a competitive base salary and commission structure along with great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
We invite you to visit our website at www.silveradosenior.com/greatjobs to submit your resume, fax your resume to (858)565-1063, or apply in person at the community at 3750 Convoy Street, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92111.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authoization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.