Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Canada - Richmond, British Columbia
||Marketing Assistant (10 month P/T Contract)
||We are looking for an energetic individual to perform a range of tasks involved in executing marketing operation programs. A key task will be pricing updates, so this individual must have data entry knowledge, be organized, efficient and able to work with broad teams to source pricing data and ensure list price accuracy. This individual will also have the opportunity to work on web projects to support product launches and online promotion campaigns so experience in web is beneficial.
- Weekly updates to list pricing in JDE system as required to support new products and new SKUs
- Respond to list pricing queries from sales and operation teams
- Work with product managers on a regular basis to predict pricing data entry timing and ensure new data is entered in a timely fashion.
- Email correspondence on pricing SKU issues with internal stakeholders
- Regular updates to content and graphics on websites using CMS tool
- Establish and maintain a centralized archive of presentations, marketing materials and communication tools accessible to various functional internal groups
- Establish and maintain central library of marketing design files for access by corporate marketing team.
- Experience with JDE or similar database an asset
- Experience with CMS (Sitecore preferred)
- Basic HTML knowledge: able to take existing HTML code and tweak graphics and content, and to use HTML editor of our CMS to add basic custom coding to webpages.
- An asset to have basic to Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Products: to edit existing documents and create new ones using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Motivated, self-starter