Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Canada - Richmond, British Columbia
||JDE and CRM Systems Administrator
|Company Overview & Position Purpose
Sierra Wireless is expanding the wireless world with a comprehensive offering of hardware, software, and connected services for mobile lifestyles and machine-to-machine communications.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and skilled CNC Administrator for our Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 application suite. Our JDE ERP system handles our mission critical business processes across all areas of the Enterprise for close to 1,000 business users in North America, Europe, and Asia.
As part of a high performing team, you have the mission to facilitate stable production, testing, and development instances. You will find new ways to optimize system performance and ensure an established path to production by following and refining our present change/management processes.
In addition to your technical prowess and exceptional troubleshooting skills, you have a service oriented attitude, strategic outlook, complete sense of ownership, and propensity for team work and communication as a key member of the Information Systems team.
- Administer the Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 CNC architecture such as environments, path code, data sources, and OCMs
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations on stability or performance improvements where applicable
- Plan and roll-out upgrades and provide input on the architectural direction and the technical decisions for Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne and supporting applications
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve application and system problems in a timely manner
- Deploy application and report modifications
|Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong experience with all aspects of Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne (experience preferred in 8.11, 9.0 or 9.1), Technical Foundation CNC (Upgrades, ESU's, ASU's, Tools Updates, Package Builds, OMW, Report/Application Development, Solution Explorer Tasks/Task Views, Environment Maintenance, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Architecture - Deployment Server, Enterprise Server, Application Server, JAS Server, Portal (nice to have)
- Strong knowledge of Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne User Management and Security
- Experience with Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Web Client (Oracle Application Server / WebLogic)
- Familiarity with problem resolution techniques utilizing Oracle Global Support, SARs, Knowledge Garden, and Oracle Customer Support portals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-driven, highly self-motivated, results oriented – team player to assist in operational and systems issues
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Qsoftware, Qbuild / SEC-Qure / All Out Security
- ERP implementation and upgrade experience (both Tools and Applications)
- Oracle CRM On-Demand Administration
- Administration of hosted applications
- Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Report Development
- Project Management
- Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Distribution, Finance and Human Resources modules (including Portal)