Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Canada - Richmond, British Columbia
||As Software Engineer, you will be working in a small team developing an embedded client to support policy control functions and transport level optimizations. This will involve porting and debugging an existing prototype client, and then adding many new features.
- A creative, quick-learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in software/firmware development for constrained embedded systems
- Experience in programming using C
- A strong working knowledge of multi-threaded programming and related issues
- Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation
- Works well both independently and in a group
- Shows initiative and is highly self-motivated
- Exhibits strong troubleshooting skills
Additional Desired Requirements
- Experience with wireless networking, in general
- Experience working with and/or implementing networking protocols