Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Canada - Richmond, British Columbia
||Director, Operations Business Analyst
||Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Supply Chain, the Director, Operation Business Analyst has overall responsibility for the overall company costing reporting, driving the cost reduction programs and regular management reporting functions. Also responsible to track, report and submit all Qualcomm or other supplier rebates and royalty requirements.
Responsibility for the Operation Analyst globally includes:
o Qualcomm Rebate and Royalties
o FAMC Costing management
o Cost reduction project management
o Executive team reporting
o ERP system costing updates
The Director will need to provide operational reporting to both internal operations team as well as for the executive team. In addition, the Director will need to have experience in providing financial budget reporting as well as track the everyday KPIs for Operations.
- Interacts with cross-functional team and senior management to incorporate business specific.
- Develops and distributes reports for use in business planning, analysis, and forecasting.
- Gathers and organizes business data systematically and effectively.
- Collaboratively prepares monthly operational business reviews and provides recommendations and initiatives for organizational improvements.
- Extensive reporting and analysis, facilitation of ad-hoc requests.
- Manages required operational financial reporting related to product costing.
- Drives process improvements and reporting improvements across operations.
- Supports Operations group on project related requests.
- Manages the costing for all global production sites (maintaining system data both in ERP and financial systems) and drives monthly/quarterly and yearly review.
- Responsible for all process documentation related to position and roll out and training.
- Lead responsible to drive and track all cost reduction efforts.
- Qualcomm and other supplier Rebate and Royalty management and reporting.
- Executive management reporting.
- Performs other duties required.
|Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- BS/BA in a related field.
- 5+ years of Finance and/or Operations business experience. Previous experience supporting a Professional Services organization is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, ERP system experience (JDE preferred) and Essbase.
- Proven financial management and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and work under critical timeframes.
- Highly skilled project management and collaborative alignment capabilities. Ability to draw insights from data and develop collaborative solutions to supply chain challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong Leadership skills.