Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Canada - Richmond, British Columbia
||Customer Advocate Manager, Enterprise Solutions
||As Customer Advocate Manager, your primary responsibility is customer facing critical problem resolution through excellent communication and proactive customer management accomplished directly and by coordinating internal resources in field sales, field engineering, RMA, engineering, product management, support, and operations.
- Act as the primary interface during critical product or service issues with customers, including distributors, value added resellers, strategic alliance partners, and end customers.
- Coordinate with internal resources around customer communication, RMA status/expedite requests, sales, and technical resources.
- Utilize Customer Resource Management (CRM) software to understand and record all significant customer and partner interaction.
- Provide project management for service campaigns dealing with systemic customer issues and/or with specific large customer issues.
- Assist with and track completion of critical product or service issues.
- Provide reporting of critical issue status, customer interaction, and resolution progress by customer and issue.
|Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum of 4 year college degree with a minimum of 10 years of success in professional customer service management dealing with a technical product line.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in dynamic customer interaction (“thinking on their feet”) to adjust customer expectations or resolutions to fit within boundaries and limitations of a correction plan that can be practically delivered.
- Proven ability to work with customers in crisis situations and maintain a calm and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work with and take direction from sales and operations as it relates to customer communication and tactical responses.
- Strong technical background in IP Networking, Wireless Data Technologies such as CDMA 1X, EVDO, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA.
- Good organization and project management skills – ability to prioritize tasks and provide proactive support.
- Strong coordination skills with internal teams such as outside sales, technical support, field engineering, product management, engineering, RMA, and operations.
- PC skills require an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project. Ability to use CRM tools.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, quality work standards and service excellence.