Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Canada - Richmond, British Columbia
|Company Overview & Position Purpose
||This position is responsible for running daily shipping and receiving, inventory control and material handling.
||• Receive goods from courier delivery. Log shipments and send out notification for parcel pick up.
• prepares product for outgoing shipments
• Schedule and coordinate both domestic and international shipping transactions
• Process JDE purchase order receipts and email PO receipts.
• Fulfills sales order and internal inventory requisition as needed and complete all transactions in JDE.
• Prepare bills of lading, commercial invoices and other shipping documents.
• Manage material cycle counts.
• Maintain internal record-keeping system.
• Response to internal and external shipping inquiries
• Update export permits database as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
||• Knowledge and understanding of shipping documentation; including commercial invoices and CAED B13 forms.
• Experience with FedEx shipping system
• Working knowledge of US and Canadian customs compliance rules and regulations. I.e. HTS codes, Schedule B for the US, ECCN’s for the US and export regulations for both countries.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access.
• Knowledge of JD Edwards is preferred.