Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through advertising, experiential marketing, branded content, and interactive communications. To embed brands, products, spaces, and services with more meaning and more resonance, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof.
Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to management has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in different fields. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and New York offices, our team has won multiple awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year for 2013, our fourth time receiving the honour since 2009.
For more information visit www.sidlee.com
||INTERNSHIP - GRAPHIC DESIGNER
||To apply, email your portfolio to: email@example.com
The Designer Intern will assist the Creative team with the graphic design of various projects. He/she will work under the supervision of the Associate Creative Director, and be mentored by a Senior Designer.
- Create mock-ups for various types of projects including branding and identity, POP, print, and OOH under the guidance of the Art Director/Senior Designer
- Work closely with Copywriters and Art Directors on integrated campaigns to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points
- Work closely with Strategy and Account teams to ensure work is on-brief and delivered in a timely manner
- Prepare presentations and present work at internal reviews with Account Team
- Take direction and guidance from Senior Designers and Associate Creative Directors
- Assist design team with visual research and exploration
- Education in a related field
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to take direction and critique
- Passionate about popular culture, emerging technologies, language and design trends
- Strong understanding of typography and design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs
- Fluent in English, oral and written