Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
Sid Lee is a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From our digital roots, we grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world offering a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management.
We work for clients in over 20 countries from their ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New York.
Based out of Calgary, the Account Director fosters a strong relationship built on trust with both the client and the agency team (internal agency team will be located in Toronto). He/She must get under the skin of the brand and develop an intimate knowledge of the client’s category and wider business context.
He/she will spend a lot of time in the client’s offices, helping them define briefs and structure marketing solutions to respond to client business objectives.
Internally, he/she will be responsible for overseeing the agency’s strategic and creative product and the process through which both are developed.
- Direct all aspects related to keeping the client / agency relationship optimal
- Act as gatekeeper and senior go to person in between agency and clients
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with the broader Account team, and senior leads in Strategy, Creative, SLT, Finance and Operations.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with client key stakeholders
- Supervise all stages of strategy, project planning, executions and deployment to ensure highest level of quality is always met
- Ensure optimal account resources are effectively applied to the account
- Oversee and direct workflow and progress of assigned teams
- Develop pro-active initiatives to drive creative and remuneration opportunities
- Establish clear directions, set stretching objectives and define clear tasks for the team in a well-planned and organized manner
- Fluent in verbal and written English. French is an asset but not required.
- Strong hands on leadership is a necessity
- Passion for the creative product
- 6 plus years agency experience
- Must have experience in retail work including brand, seasonal, and tactical
- Able to work with short timelines and lead the team through ambiguity
- Able to travel back and forth to Toronto on a regular basis
- Able to switch from thinking strategically to pragmatically as needed
- Understands a broad spectrum of marketing – mass, experiential, and interactive is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience as an Account Director
|Type of Employment
|Date Job Posted