Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Sid Lee is a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From their digital roots, they grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world offering a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management. They work for clients in over 20 countries from their ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New York. The firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world according to Forbes. It is co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels their ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity. Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com). To learn more about the culture and people, follow them on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee and for more info visit sidlee.com.
||CHARGÉ DE PROJETS / PROJECT MANAGER
Responsible for managing creative development with a key focus on process, timings and budget. He/She acts as a liaison between account and creative departments ensuring efficiency and continuity across all projects. Through the application of technical and theoretical skills and best practices (such as, but not limited to, the creation of project plans, budgets, schedules, mitigation plans and change orders) the project manager is responsible for delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Additionally, the role demands a high level of interpersonal relationship building and managerial responsibility.
- Tactical, daily project-level management
- Ensure a responsive, seamless, on-time and on-budget process from start to finish that adheres to standardized work flow systems and processes
- Develop and maintain project plans, scope of work, milestones, schedules, budget tracking and other project related documents
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Resource planning to meet project needs
- Detail-driven, organized and tactical
- Process, production and efficiency oriented
- Independent, but able to work as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Offer a flexible approach and positive attitude to accommodate unpredictable deadlines and challenge
- 4+ years experience as a Project Manager in an agency environment working on global brands and campaigns
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Highly adaptable and solutions oriented
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project
- Detail focused, while maintaining overall understanding of projects