Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a global creative team of 500 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From their digital roots, they grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world offering a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management. They work for clients in over 20 countries from their ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New York. The firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world according to Forbes. It is co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels their ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity. Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com).
To learn more about the culture and people, follow them on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee and for more info visit sidlee.com.
||COORDONNATEUR DE PROJET / PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Project Coordinator oversees the deployment of projects, and follows up through production. He/she works under the supervision of the Project Manager and Account Director.
• Assist the Project Manager and Account Director with administrative tasks
• Follow-up on electronic production
• Follow-up on budgets and schedules
• Produce weekly status reports, meeting follow-up reports, etc.
• Follow-up with client
• Manage small projects, under the supervision of the Project Manager
• Strong team skills
• Excellent stress management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 1-3 years of agency experience
• Experience in interactive production
• Fluent in French and English, oral and written
|Type of Employment
|Date Job Posted