Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||We are a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From our digital roots, we grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world and offer a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management. We work for clients in over 20 countries from our ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New York. Our firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world according to Forbes. We are co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels our ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity. Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com).
To learn more about our culture and people, follow us on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee and for more info visit sidlee.com
||DIRECTEUR CONSEIL / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
As the client’s main contact person, the Account Director fosters a strong relationship built on trust with both the client and internal staff. He or she must also understand clients’ business challenges and define their strategic direction. He or she must understand their markets and relay this information to the team. He or she participates in the management of a variety of projects, while remaining attune to business development opportunities with existing clients. He or she is also responsible for ensuring that all members of his or her team participate to create an environment where ideas can flourish.
- Understand and analyze client mandates in terms of their business objectives.
- Effectively communicate project requirements to creative team.
- Manage clients’ global budgets.
- Evaluate and control production costs and schedules with the help of team.
- Identify business opportunities and create marketing-communication strategies to bring them to life.
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams and clients by providing direction and a vision to follow.
- Manage, train and provide support to account executives and coordinators on team.
- Demonstrate a desire for innovation, to challenge the status quo. Push limits.
- Manage multidisciplinary, 360-degree projects efficiently, by bringing in the right players at the right time.
- Plan projects and revenues.
- Supervise client’s profitability.
- Manage conflict, incite discussion, and make difficult decisions.
- Good knowledge of interactive.
- Capable of assessing issues.
- 360 vision of the publicity
- Capable of building a trust-based with relationship with clients and being their main contact/expert.
- Global vision of accounts under supervision.
- Vision for business development.
- Analytical and results oriented.
- Stress management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with print and interactive production
|Type of Employment