Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||We are a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive value for top-tier brands. From our digital roots, we grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms in the world and offer a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management. We work for clients in over 20 countries from our ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New York. Our firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world according to Forbes. We are co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels our ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity. Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com).
To learn more about our culture and people, follow us on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee and for more info visit sidlee.com
||COORDONNATRICE / COORDINATOR
The Coordinator oversees the deployment of projects, and follows up through production. He/she works under the supervision of the Account Executive and Account Director.
- Assist the Account Executive and Account Director with administrative tasks
- Follow-up on print and electronic production
- Follow-up on budgets and schedules
- Produce weekly status reports, meeting follow-up reports, etc.
- Follow-up with client
- Manage small projects, under the supervision of the account executive or director
- Strong team skills
- Excellent stress management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of agency experience
- Experience in print and electronic production
- Fluent in French and English, oral and written
|Type of Employment