WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through advertising, experiential marketing, branded content and interactive communications. To embed brands, products, spaces, and services with more meaning and more resonance, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof.
Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to management has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in different fields. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and Austin offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
The Co-Creative Director oversees the development and implementation of the creative products under his/her responsibility. He/she supervises the work of creative teams (including art directors, copywriters, designers and various other creative disciplines) and ensures that an effective working relationship is established among all participants. As the project’s main creative lead he/she will liaise with the internal account and strategy teams to deliver outstanding creative solutions to clients that are fitting for their brand and marketing strategies.
- Direct and supervise the work of creative teams dedicated to their projects. Clearly communicate the project requirements and provide creative guidance to team members.
- Work closely with the strategists and account managers to develop outstanding creative solutions to solve marketing and brand challenges.
- Liaise with and present creative work to clients and help build a trust-based relationship.
- Work closely with the resource planners to manage staffing needs on projects.
- Ensure that the creative output is innovative, of exceptional standard and delivered within the project timelines.
- Use a creative approach to contribute to the constant evolution of the Sid Lee product.
- Exceptional creative vision and world-class creative skill set.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of branding and marketing strategies.
- Able to maintain trust-based relationships with clients and team members and act as a source of expert advice.
- Highly motivated and resourceful.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 7+ years of agency experience
- Prior experience leading and managing creative teams
- Strong advertising background (art direction or copywriting)
- Fluent in English, oral and written. French an asset